In recent times the growth of professional leagues in India has popularized sports amongst the common masses. Kabaddi, badminton, and soccer have all seen their frenzy fair share, but the spotlight always belongs to cricket.
Like India, a crazy cricket nation was completely smitten by the format of a faster, spunkier, and more glamorous avatar of professional league cricket – IPL. The Indian Premier League, since its maiden version in 2008, has seen countless editions and newer teams. It is truly a celebration with some of the famous names in world cricket donning regional franchisees’ jersey.
What is Fantasy Cricket
Fantasy Sports are online prediction games where you put together a virtual team of real sports players. You earn points based on real life statistics that are converted into fantasy points. The better your player performs in real life, the higher your fantasy points. You play against other managers and their teams. Everybody manages a roster by adding, dropping, trading and selling players to keep winning.
Why Fantasy is So Popular :
Fantasy sports leagues draw millions of players each year, and with good reason. The leagues offer intense competition, the chance to own and manage your own team, socialization with other sports fans, the thrill of victory and a hobby that requires little investment but offers great rewards.
Why India Is Best Market For Fantasy Sports Apps :
Fantasy Sports is complete legal and is a game of mere skills. It is very much the future of online gaming in the country and has already established its roots. We are only expecting it to grow with time as more and more countries are anticipated to adapt this concept.
In fact, the craze of it was quite clear in the Indian Premier League 2018, which officially came up with their own Fantasy cricket mobile and revealed the statistics of the fantasy cricket app users during their live matches. There registered 8–9 million users on their app during the event itself.
This way, it is clear that there will a rapid growth in the Fantasy Cricket platforms with coming years bringing lot many big cricket events and tournaments. After all, the businesses are taking it as a great opportunity to grow.
Revenue Modal of A Fantasy Sport App :
Fantasy Sport Apps has a very basic business model. It allows you to choose a team based on your preference before the match starts. Based on their performance during the actual match, you accumulate points and get a rank at the end of the game.
If you participate in a game with money, it goes to a common pool, and you get winnings based on the ranks after a service fee is charged
Marketing Modal For A Fantasy App :
- Choose the Best Brand Ambassador : Signing A Popular Face For Your Next Fantasy Will be Your Best Marketing Strategy.
Influencer Marketing : Have a low marketing budget? Can’t afford big players and those opulent campaigns like, There Are So Many Influencer Out There Who Will Promote Your App?
- Use Social Media As Key : Using Social Media Websites for Generating New Customer is one of best Marketing Modal Till Now.
Must Have Features For A Fantasy Sports app :
Features for users:
- Contestant/Application user Registration/Log-in: User can register and log-in to the app using the username, email ID, contact number, password, and mention referral code (if provided by friends).
- Home Screen: This is the main/default screen that the user will land on after logging in to the app. A user can filter a search by Matches, Sports Type (Cricket, NBA, Football), Match Category (Upcoming match, Ongoing/Live match, Results).
- Contest: In this section, users can view the entire contest listings for the respective match with details like Filter Contest By Entry Fee Range, Winning Range, Contest Type, Contest Size; then on Contest Listing.
- Join Contest: Under this section users will require to pay the respective entry fees and join the contest.
- Payment Mode: Online payment modes are provided such as Credit/Debit Card, Paytm Wallet, Application wallet, Referral cash bonus points.
- Create your own contest: With a single tap, the user will be able to create their own contest by submitting the following detail such as Contest Name, Total Winning Amount (Min & Max), Contest Size (Min 2 & Max 100), Allow multiple teams (yes/no), Entry fees, etc.
- My Contest: Under this section, the user will able to view the list of joined contestants.
- My Profile (Dashboard): Under this section, the user will able to view & update their profile details.
- Settings (More): Under this section, the user can view other required features of the app such as:
Features for Admin:
- Admin login: From here Admin has to login to the app using, Username & Password.
- Dashboard: This section will give the stats of fields, such as Total Matches (Upcoming, Ongoing, Played Matches), Total Contestant, & Entire Earnings
- User Manager: Admin can manage the entire user account, like Edit/Delete/Add/Active/Deactivate accounts.
- Manage matches: Admin will able to manage entire matches of the application and can Edit/Delete/Add/Active/Deactivate matches.
- Manage Games Category: Admin can manage the games categories.
- Contest Manager: Admin will able to manage entire match contests of the application and can Edit/Delete/Add/Active/Deactivate match contest.
- Earnings: View entire earning from the application with various filters.
- Manage Payment: Admin will able to manage the various modes of payments of the application.
- Manage Reward Points: From here, the Reward Points offered to the users can be managed by Admin.
- Manage Cash bonus: Admin will be able to manage the cash prizes and cash bonus offered to the participants.
- Manage Reports: Admin will be able to generate reports such as Contest reports, Contestant reports, Match report, Earning Report, Player Ranking reports
- Manage Bank Withdraw request: Admin will able to view the entire request from the contestant to withdraw their winning amount into their respective bank.
- Manage CMS pages: Admin can manage sections like, About Us, Contact Us, Help, Points System